Archi-News®, published with the support of Archi-Europe, is a free and independent digital and printed magazine containing interviews, articles, presentation of International architecture practices as well as reviews of the most interesting and recent architectural projects designed and created by architects.
Archi-News® digital version is sent several times per year to 125,000 readers.
Archi-News® printed version has a circulation of 14,000 copies and is published 2 times/year.
Would you like to see your company or product published in our magazine? Download the leaflet below and see the conditions.
Europe Building, Amsterdam Architect: DUS Architects Built to welcome the meetings of the European Union Council Presidency, a temporary building combines traditional construction techniques with some […]
- April 24, 2017
Arquipelago – Contemporary Arts Centre, Ribeira Grande, São Miguel, Azores Architects: Menos é Mais Arquitectos Associados & João Mendes Ribeiro Arquitecto. Located in the middle of […]
- June 9, 2017
- Archi-News magazine 2019 : A new chapter for Archi-News® Including, the portrait of SVR-ARCHITECTS, Antwerp. We also invite you to discover three original projects in France, Czech Republic and China each one very different from another but with the same commitment to quality requirements and visual impact. Discover also the winning students of the IV edition of Archi-World® Academy Awards
- Archi-News magazine 02/2018 : Meet the new generation of tall buildings. Including, the best Tall Building Worldwide 2018. Portraits of Lone Wiggers of C.F. Møller Architects, Copenhagen and Gerhard Landau of Landau + Kindelbacher Architects – Interiors Designers, Munich. FOCUS on Space-Filling from Brussels.
- Archi-News magazine 01/2018 : NORDIC ARCHITECTURE, A PERFECT BALANCE! The Europa Building in Brussels by Arch. Philippe SAMYN and PARTNERS architects & engineers, LEAD and DESIGN PARTNER. With Studio Valle Progettazioni architects, Buro Happold Limited engineers. The Gdansk Shakespeare Theatre by Arch. Renato Rizzi. Portraits of Viggo Haremst of Henning Larsen Architects and Stéphanie Ledoux of AW2.
- Archi-News magazine 02/2017 : BUILDING AFRICA Portraits of RCR Arquitectes, Spain - David Adjaye, UK - Interview of Prudent De Wispelaere, Belgium. Including the winning projects of the first edition of European Architecture Awards® and new products.
- Archi-News magazine 01/2017 : WINE AND ARCHITECTURE First edition of 2017 including portraits of Vittorio Simoni and XT architects. The winning projects of Archi-World Academy awards III
- Archi-News magazine 2016 : FOR SALE! The volume of world e-commerce is increasing each year, and the shops and boutiques are compelled to develop new services and concepts in order to maintain their customers’ interest and fidelity.
Subscribe to our news
Please leave your email address below if you want to receive news from our latest published architectural projects, events...