Archi-News®, published with the support of Archi-Europe, is a free and independent digital and printed magazine containing interviews, articles, presentation of International architecture practices as well as reviews of the most interesting and recent architectural projects designed and created by architects.
Archi-News® digital version is sent several times per year to 125,000 readers.
Archi-News® printed version has a circulation of 14,000 copies and is published 2 times/year.
Would you like to see your company or product published in our magazine? Download the leaflet below and see the conditions.
Europe Building, Amsterdam Architect: DUS Architects Built to welcome the meetings of the European Union Council Presidency, a temporary building combines traditional construction techniques with some […]
- April 24, 2017
Arquipelago – Contemporary Arts Centre, Ribeira Grande, São Miguel, Azores Architects: Menos é Mais Arquitectos Associados & João Mendes Ribeiro Arquitecto. Located in the middle of […]
- June 9, 2017
- Archi-News magazine 02/2017 : BUILDING AFRICA Portraits of RCR Arquitectes, Spain - David Adjaye, UK - Interview of Prudent De Wispelaere, Belgium. Including the winning projects of the first edition of European Architecture Awards® and new products.
- Archi-News magazine 01/2017 : WINE AND ARCHITECTURE First edition of 2017 including portraits of Vittorio Simoni and XT architects. The winning projects of Archi-World Academy awards III
- Archi-News magazine 2016 : FOR SALE! The volume of world e-commerce is increasing each year, and the shops and boutiques are compelled to develop new services and concepts in order to maintain their customers’ interest and fidelity.
- Archi-News magazine 01/2015 : ARCHITECTURE + WATER Vital for the survival of all human beings, water is also one of mankind’s most formidable enemies
- Archi-News magazine 02/2015 : REFURBISHING AND CREATIVITY Including portraits of Renzo Piano, Thomas Mayne and Josep Lluís Mateo and a review on BAU Congress China 2015.
Subscribe to our news
Please leave your email address below if you want to receive news from our latest published architectural projects, events...