Bruggen Invisible: naadloos deursysteemNovember 2, 2020
Rockfon: The Colours of WellbeingFebruary 18, 2021
Choose Woodface®, the original & architectural vertical façade solution that alternates wood and aluminium. Discover the warm appearance and aesthetic added value for your project.
Woodface ®, product design by Roel Vandebeek
Woodface® is a unique façade solution that alternates wood and aluminium and allows many combinations. The timeless character of Woodface® was designed by designer Roel Vandebeek – #itsaroel – and was awarded with the Henry van de Velde label in 2014 and selected by Designregio Kortrijk as one of the 50 most innovative products from the region. Every facade thus gets the distinctive #itsaroel stamp:
- Distinct vertical lines
- Rhythm and relief in the façade through the sought-after alternation of non-uniform wooden profiles
- Characteristic contrast between wood and aluminium
Architect: Bontinck architecture and engineering
Project: Take Off Brantsandpatents
The advantages of Woodface® in short:
- Unique combination of 9 wooden and 2 aluminium profiles
- Many combinations possible and available in various types of wood
- All RAL colours possible, standard with Qualicoat Seaside finish
- Technical construction details available
- Fire response reports D-s2,d0 of B-s2,d0
- awarded with the Henry van de Velde label
More character after ageing
In the course of time the wooden profiles will age, which gives them even more character. Because the aluminium profiles do not discolour, the striking and typical shadow look of Woodface® remains present. This is why we opted for the sleek combination of wood and aluminium. When wood and aluminium are alternated, all profiles will grey and the shadow look will fade or disappear.
Free Willy® Vertical
Free Willy® Vertical is an architectural cladding with strongly pronounced vertical lines.
Just like Free Willy®
, The Original, Free Willy® Vertical is equipped with the hidden ventilation openings – VentiWood® – for permanent ventilation of the cavity.
Please contact us here