Archi-World® Academy Awards - edition IV is open
Are you a student in architecture, join the Archi-World® Academy International community and get a chance to win a full paid traineeship allowing you to live your first working experience in a top international architecture practice that could open the doors to an exciting career!We are welcoming new concepts/projects on the topic: Building in Smart Cities
Following architects accepted to welcome a student in their office:
Mr Branimir Medić - de Architekten Cie - Amsterdam
Mrs Lone Wiggers - C.F. Møller - Århus
Mr Sebastian Moreno-Vacca - A2M - Brussels / New York
Mr Gerhard Landau - Landau + Kindelbacher - Munich
Mrs Stéphanie Ledoux - AW2 - Paris
Mr Nico Engel - Beng Architectes - Luxembourg
Mr Philippe Van Goethem - SVR-Architects - Antwerp
Mr Renato Rizzi - Renato Rizzi Architetto - Venice
Mr Ángel Luis Tendero - ALT Arquitectura - Madrid / Mexico city
Mr Jean-François Chevance - Archetype Group - Ho Chi Minh
Mr Onat Öktem - ONZ Architects - Ankara
Mr Viggo Haremst - Henning Larsen Architects - Copenhagen / Munich
News from our partners
Archi-News, published with the support of Archi-Europe, is a free and independent digital and printed magazine containing interviews, articles, presentation of International architecture practices as well as reviews of the most interesting and recent architectural projects designed and created by architects. Archi-News digital is sent 8 times/year to 125,000 readers. Archi-News printed has a circulation of 14,000 copies and is published 2 times/year.
Subscribe to our news
Please leave your email address below if you want to receive news from our latest published architectural projects, events...
Arquipelago – Contemporary Arts Centre, Ribeira Grande, São Miguel, Azores Architects: Menos é Mais Arquitectos Associados & João Mendes Ribeiro Arquitecto. Located in the middle of […]
- June 9, 2017
Europe Building, Amsterdam Architect: DUS Architects Built to welcome the meetings of the European Union Council Presidency, a temporary building combines traditional construction techniques with some […]
- April 24, 2017
- Archi-News magazine 02/2018 : Meet the new generation of tall buildings. Including, the best Tall Building Worldwide 2018. Portraits of Lone Wiggers of C.F. Møller Architects, Copenhagen and Gerhard Landau of Landau + Kindelbacher Architects – Interiors Designers, Munich. FOCUS on Space-Filling from Brussels.
- Archi-News magazine 01/2018 : NORDIC ARCHITECTURE, A PERFECT BALANCE! The Europa Building in Brussels by Arch. Philippe SAMYN and PARTNERS architects & engineers, LEAD and DESIGN PARTNER. With Studio Valle Progettazioni architects, Buro Happold Limited engineers. The Gdansk Shakespeare Theatre by Arch. Renato Rizzi. Portraits of Viggo Haremst of Henning Larsen Architects and Stéphanie Ledoux of AW2.
- Archi-News magazine 02/2017 : BUILDING AFRICA Portraits of RCR Arquitectes, Spain - David Adjaye, UK - Interview of Prudent De Wispelaere, Belgium. Including the winning projects of the first edition of European Architecture Awards® and new products.
- Archi-News magazine 01/2017 : WINE AND ARCHITECTURE First edition of 2017 including portraits of Vittorio Simoni and XT architects. The winning projects of Archi-World Academy awards III
- Archi-News magazine 2016 : FOR SALE! The volume of world e-commerce is increasing each year, and the shops and boutiques are compelled to develop new services and concepts in order to maintain their customers’ interest and fidelity.