European Architecture Awards 2020
Archi-Europe the largest international architecture platform has launched, together with its partners the second edition of the European Architecture Awards® on the topic:
‘When Creativity and Innovation meet Sustainability’
The European Architecture Awards® rewards outstanding international projects in key sectors such as co-living projects, retail, office and public buildings, healthcare & educational facilities…
Entering the competition is entirely free of charge and the registration will only take you a few moments of your time, so why not send us today your best projects?
- 6 categories
- special prize
- registration & submission deadline Monday 23 March 2020
- awarding ceremony Wednesday 13 May 2020 Brussels
Previously Archi-Europe organised the Archi-World Academy Awards
News from our partners
Archi-News, published with the support of Archi-Europe, is a free and independent digital and printed magazine containing interviews, articles, presentation of International architecture practices as well as reviews of the most interesting and recent architectural projects designed and created by architects. Archi-News digital is sent 8 times/year to 125,000 readers. Archi-News printed has a circulation of 14,000 copies and is published 2 times/year.
Subscribe to our news
Please leave your email address below if you want to receive news from our latest published architectural projects, events...
Arquipelago – Contemporary Arts Centre, Ribeira Grande, São Miguel, Azores Architects: Menos é Mais Arquitectos Associados & João Mendes Ribeiro Arquitecto. Located in the middle of […]
- June 9, 2017
- Archi-News magazine 2019 : A new chapter for Archi-News® Including, the portrait of SVR-ARCHITECTS, Antwerp. We also invite you to discover three original projects in France, Czech Republic and China each one very different from another but with the same commitment to quality requirements and visual impact. Discover also the winning students of the IV edition of Archi-World® Academy Awards
- Archi-News magazine 02/2018 : Meet the new generation of tall buildings. Including, the best Tall Building Worldwide 2018. Portraits of Lone Wiggers of C.F. Møller Architects, Copenhagen and Gerhard Landau of Landau + Kindelbacher Architects – Interiors Designers, Munich. FOCUS on Space-Filling from Brussels.
- Archi-News magazine 01/2018 : NORDIC ARCHITECTURE, A PERFECT BALANCE! The Europa Building in Brussels by Arch. Philippe SAMYN and PARTNERS architects & engineers, LEAD and DESIGN PARTNER. With Studio Valle Progettazioni architects, Buro Happold Limited engineers. The Gdansk Shakespeare Theatre by Arch. Renato Rizzi. Portraits of Viggo Haremst of Henning Larsen Architects and Stéphanie Ledoux of AW2.
- Archi-News magazine 02/2017 : BUILDING AFRICA Portraits of RCR Arquitectes, Spain - David Adjaye, UK - Interview of Prudent De Wispelaere, Belgium. Including the winning projects of the first edition of European Architecture Awards® and new products.
- Archi-News magazine 01/2017 : WINE AND ARCHITECTURE First edition of 2017 including portraits of Vittorio Simoni and XT architects. The winning projects of Archi-World Academy awards III
- Archi-News magazine 2016 : FOR SALE! The volume of world e-commerce is increasing each year, and the shops and boutiques are compelled to develop new services and concepts in order to maintain their customers’ interest and fidelity.