Archi-World® Academy Awards - edition 2019
The awarding ceremony of the 4th edition of Archi-World® Academy Awards (www.awacademy.org) took place on Wednesday 16 January 2019 in Munich in the presence of the jury members of the competition and the management of Messe München who supported this event since its first edition in 2011.
With over 1300 projects coming from all over the world the Archi-World® Academy concept proved once again its capacity in raising the interest of students in architecture worldwide.
During these 4 editions Archi-World® Academy has been changing the life of 48 talented students giving them the chance to boost their starting career.
We wish to thank again Messe München and the BAU fair for its indefectible support as well as the jury members who contributed to give prestige to this unique event.
News from our partners
Archi-News, published with the support of Archi-Europe, is a free and independent digital and printed magazine containing interviews, articles, presentation of International architecture practices as well as reviews of the most interesting and recent architectural projects designed and created by architects. Archi-News digital is sent 8 times/year to 125,000 readers. Archi-News printed has a circulation of 14,000 copies and is published 2 times/year.
Subscribe to our news
Please leave your email address below if you want to receive news from our latest published architectural projects, events...
Arquipelago – Contemporary Arts Centre, Ribeira Grande, São Miguel, Azores Architects: Menos é Mais Arquitectos Associados & João Mendes Ribeiro Arquitecto. Located in the middle of […]
- June 9, 2017
- Archi-News magazine 2019 : A new chapter for Archi-News® Including, the portrait of SVR-ARCHITECTS, Antwerp. We also invite you to discover three original projects in France, Czech Republic and China each one very different from another but with the same commitment to quality requirements and visual impact. Discover also the winning students of the IV edition of Archi-World® Academy Awards
- Archi-News magazine 02/2018 : Meet the new generation of tall buildings. Including, the best Tall Building Worldwide 2018. Portraits of Lone Wiggers of C.F. Møller Architects, Copenhagen and Gerhard Landau of Landau + Kindelbacher Architects – Interiors Designers, Munich. FOCUS on Space-Filling from Brussels.
- Archi-News magazine 01/2018 : NORDIC ARCHITECTURE, A PERFECT BALANCE! The Europa Building in Brussels by Arch. Philippe SAMYN and PARTNERS architects & engineers, LEAD and DESIGN PARTNER. With Studio Valle Progettazioni architects, Buro Happold Limited engineers. The Gdansk Shakespeare Theatre by Arch. Renato Rizzi. Portraits of Viggo Haremst of Henning Larsen Architects and Stéphanie Ledoux of AW2.
- Archi-News magazine 02/2017 : BUILDING AFRICA Portraits of RCR Arquitectes, Spain - David Adjaye, UK - Interview of Prudent De Wispelaere, Belgium. Including the winning projects of the first edition of European Architecture Awards® and new products.
- Archi-News magazine 01/2017 : WINE AND ARCHITECTURE First edition of 2017 including portraits of Vittorio Simoni and XT architects. The winning projects of Archi-World Academy awards III
- Archi-News magazine 2016 : FOR SALE! The volume of world e-commerce is increasing each year, and the shops and boutiques are compelled to develop new services and concepts in order to maintain their customers’ interest and fidelity.