Archi-World® Academy Awards - edition 2019
The awarding ceremony of the 4th edition of Archi-World® Academy Awards (www.awacademy.org) took place yesterday in Munich in the presence of the jury members of the competition and the management of Messe München who supported this event since its first edition in 2011.
With over 1300 projects coming from all over the world the Archi-World® Academy concept proved once again its capacity in raising the interest of students in architecture worldwide.
During these 4 editions Archi-World® Academy has been changing the life of 48 talented students giving them the chance to boost their starting career.
We wish to thank again Messe München and the BAU fair for its indefectible support as well as the jury members who contributed to give prestige to this unique event.
We would like to present the 12 winners:
(all winning projects can be visualized here)
Giorgi Vardanashvili, Georgia
Training course laureate at ONZ architects, Turkey
PROJECT: Transformation of Tbilisis dilapidated rail yards into a new urban space
Paulina Bitràn de las Heras, Chile
Training course laureate at BENG, Luxembourg
PROJECT: The blind and uncontrollable norm in Malevich's vertical architecture: a critical tool against the modern idea of Skyscraper
Margot Maeyaert, Belgium
Training course laureate at SVR-Architects, Belgium
PROJECT: The plastic community
Marianne Machner, Austria
Training course laureate at Landau Architekten en Innenarchitekten, Germany
PROJECT: Learning Center Altes AKH WIEN
MD Matiar Rahman, Bangladesh
Training course laureate at ALT Arquitectura, Spain
PROJECT: Fight for Hunger, an institution for marginal farmer
Ricardo Alejandro Sánchez Hernández, Mexico
Training course laureate at Renato Rizzi, Italy
PROJECT: Arts & Spectacles Center “Cinco Señores”
Francesco Ogliengo, Italy
Training course laureate at AW2, France
PROJECT: New creative community in Poblenou
Ömer Faruk Ağırsoy, Turkey
Training course laureate at Cie. architecten, The Netherlands
PROJECT: Living with the Infrastructure
Vy Tran Ngoc, Italy
Training course laureate at C.F.Moller, Denmark
PROJECT: Road to integration Lodi
Przemysław Chimczak, Poland
Training course laureate at Henning Larsen, Denmark
PROJECT: COLIVING. New housing typology and prospects of its introduction to Poland.
Hubert Mikołajczyk, United Kingdom
Training course laureate at Archetype group, Vietnam
PROJECT: Stadium District
Yana Ponomareva, Russia
Training course laureate at A2M, Belgium
PROJECT: Congress Hall
News from our partners
Archi-News, published with the support of Archi-Europe, is a free and independent digital and printed magazine containing interviews, articles, presentation of International architecture practices as well as reviews of the most interesting and recent architectural projects designed and created by architects. Archi-News digital is sent 8 times/year to 125,000 readers. Archi-News printed has a circulation of 14,000 copies and is published 2 times/year.
Subscribe to our news
Please leave your email address below if you want to receive news from our latest published architectural projects, events...
Arquipelago – Contemporary Arts Centre, Ribeira Grande, São Miguel, Azores Architects: Menos é Mais Arquitectos Associados & João Mendes Ribeiro Arquitecto. Located in the middle of […]
- June 9, 2017
- Archi-News magazine 02/2018 : Meet the new generation of tall buildings. Including, the best Tall Building Worldwide 2018. Portraits of Lone Wiggers of C.F. Møller Architects, Copenhagen and Gerhard Landau of Landau + Kindelbacher Architects – Interiors Designers, Munich. FOCUS on Space-Filling from Brussels.
- Archi-News magazine 01/2018 : NORDIC ARCHITECTURE, A PERFECT BALANCE! The Europa Building in Brussels by Arch. Philippe SAMYN and PARTNERS architects & engineers, LEAD and DESIGN PARTNER. With Studio Valle Progettazioni architects, Buro Happold Limited engineers. The Gdansk Shakespeare Theatre by Arch. Renato Rizzi. Portraits of Viggo Haremst of Henning Larsen Architects and Stéphanie Ledoux of AW2.
- Archi-News magazine 02/2017 : BUILDING AFRICA Portraits of RCR Arquitectes, Spain - David Adjaye, UK - Interview of Prudent De Wispelaere, Belgium. Including the winning projects of the first edition of European Architecture Awards® and new products.
- Archi-News magazine 01/2017 : WINE AND ARCHITECTURE First edition of 2017 including portraits of Vittorio Simoni and XT architects. The winning projects of Archi-World Academy awards III
- Archi-News magazine 2016 : FOR SALE! The volume of world e-commerce is increasing each year, and the shops and boutiques are compelled to develop new services and concepts in order to maintain their customers’ interest and fidelity.